4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Leith at Lowlands, Bredisholm Road, Baillieston, G69
The Leith opens into a welcoming hall, which leads to the large lounge and in turn to the wonderful kitchen and dining area with patio doors opening out onto the rear garden. There is a convenient downstairs WC and a large integral garage.
On the first floor you'll find 4 bedrooms, the master with en suite facilities and also the family bathroom.
This home has been designed to suit growing families and those in need of additional space.
Floorplans may vary from plot to plot so please check with your sales adviser for exact details.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales
advisor for more information on the type of Leith used at this
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.2 metre
- Kitchen/ Dining - 2.92 x 5.05 metre
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.88 metre
- WC - 1.19 x 1.88 metre
- Garage - 4.85 x 2.51 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 2.77 x 4.32 metre
- En Suite - 1.78 x 1.85 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.38 x 2.59 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.2 x 2.46 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.02 x 2.62 metre
- Bathroom - 2.51 x 1.78 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.