5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marston at Hansons Reach, Park Crescent, Stewartby, MK43
The Marston key features:
- Detached 5 bedroom home
- Single garage and driveway
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- French doors to the rear garden from kitchen/family room
- Separate utility room with outside access
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Family bathroom
The ground floor consists of a spacious living room, separate dining room, utility, downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to the rear garden.
The first floor contains all 5 bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite, study which could alternately be used as a fifth bedroom and family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.