3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Link at Hampton Park, Plover Road, Stanway, Colchester, CO3
The Chester link key features:
- Front aspect kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Bedroom 2 over carport
- Family bathroom
The ground floor consists of a large separate living room, kitchen/dining room and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor features all 3 bedrooms including the bedroom 1 with en suite, as well as a family bathroom.
- Living room - 5.05 x 4.22 metre
- kitchen/dining room - 3.58 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 5.21 x 2.95 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.58 x 2.92 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Suffolk . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.