3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hatfield at Marine Point, Old Cemetery Road, Hartlepool, TS24
The Hatfield key features:
- Detached 3 bedroom home
- Single garage and driveway
- Open plan kitchen/diner with access to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
The ground floor contains a large living room, handy downstairs cloakroom, spacious open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear and a separate utility room with outside access.
The first floor features all 3 bedrooms, the master also featuring an en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.71 metre
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.52 x 2.84 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.93 x 3.26 metre
- En Suite - 1.8 x 1.8 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.89 x 2.88 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88 x 2.5 metre
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.