4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Roseberry at Marine Point, Old Cemetery Road, Hartlepool, TS24
The Roseberry key features:
- Detached 4 bedroom home with integral garage and driveway
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Integral garage
The open plan kitchen and dining room offer a great space for family dining and entertaining, complemented by a practical utility room. The remaining rooms on this floor include: a spacious lounge ideal for relaxing and a convenient downstairs cloakroom providing practical storage.
The first floor features a family bathroom, and four well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom features an en suite. There's also a useful storage cupboard located off the light and airy landing area.
- Living Room - 4.81 x 3.39 metre
- Kitchen/Dining - 5.62 x 3.14 metre
- utility room - 2.15 x 1.61 metre
- Master bedroom - 4.38 x 4 metre
- En-Suite - 2.05 x 1.84 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 2.84 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.89 x 2.32 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09 x 2.66 metre
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.71 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.