3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hatfield at Coastal Dunes, Clifton Drive North, St. Annes, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
The Hatfield is a three bedroom detached home. The ground floor has an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, well-proportioned living room, open plan kitchen/diner and separate utility room. There are also patio doors leading out to the rear garden from the dining area. On the first floor is bedroom 1 with en suite facilities, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property comes with a single garage.
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.73 metre
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 5.51 x 2.84 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.28 metre
- En-suite - 1.78 x 1.8 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 2.9 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 2.51 metre
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.