4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Titchfield at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- All properties on this development are FREEHOLD
- Help to Buy Available
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower facility.
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Beautiful Location with great transport links
- Surrounded by excellent schools and amenities
Cool, calm and sophisticated, The Titchfield Four Bedroom detached home is enveloped in light and comfort. Located at Saxon gate, Crewe really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for.
The impressive Kitchen/ Dining area is the total width of the house, with French doors opening to the garden, this is the perfect entertaining space. The elegant lounge has a feature bay window allowing the light to flood in. A convenient utility cupboard and cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The upstairs boasts four generous sized bedrooms, enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it’s own ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The other three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please check with the Sales Advisor for plot specific finishes etc.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 6.01
(11'3" x 19'9" inc bay)
- Dining Area - 2.99 x 3.11
(9'10" x 10'3")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.21 x 3.11
(10'6" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.30
(4'10" x 4'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.78 x 2.57
(12'5" x 8'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.57 x 3.00
(11'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom three - 2.12 x 3.14
(7'0" x 10'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.56 x 2.29
(8'5" x 7'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_158_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.