3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarkhill at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- ***Stamp Duty & Key Turner Included***
- All properties on this development are Freehold
- Help to Buy Available
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Private parking for two cars
- Surrounded by Ofsted Good schools
The Yarkhill at Saxon Gate, really could be your perfect new home, located on the outskirts of Crewe and set within an already well established community.
Why not experience the Bloor difference for yourself and take a stroll around our stunning Yarkhill showhome which showcases our statement features and meticulous attention to detail perfectly.
The impressive Kitchen/ Dining area is the total width of the house, with French doors opening to the garden, and a separate utility,this is the perfect entertaining space. The fully fitted Symphony kitchen boasts an array of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors. The elegant lounge has a feature bay window allowing the light to flood in. A convenient cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The upstairs boasts three generous sized bedrooms, enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it’s own ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The further two bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a large rear garden and private parking for two cars.
Included in this plot:
Key Turner Package
Carpets and Vinyl from the Silver range, Wooden Venetian blinds to all windows (excludes Velux and patio doors), Turf and gate, plus a voucher towards fees. T's & C's apply.
Stamp Duty Paid
*If you are a first time buyer and exempt from Stamp Duty, please ask our Sales Advisors for an alternative offer
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.30
(10'10" x 14'1")
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.37 x 3.51
(14'4" x 11'6")
- Utility area - 1.00 x 2.82
(3'3" x 9'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.78 x 2.83
(9'1" x 9'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.05 x 2.63
(10'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.32 x 2.91
(7'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_139_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.