3 bedroom detached house for saleHenbane at Riversleigh, Lytham Road, Warton, Lancashire, PR4
- £199,995 OR £159,996 with Help to Buy
- Carpets and Vinyls included
- High Specification throughout
- Oak Vaneer doors with brushed steel effect levers
- Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- High quality fitted kitchens with matching worktop
- Ready to move into
- Part exchange considered
THE Henbane 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH GARAGE
This well-planned, attractive home offers superb space over two floors, plus its own single garage. Downstairs is the lounge, generous kitchen/dining room and French doors to the private garden, while upstairs the bedrooms are complemented by an en-suite and family bathroom.
|Living||5.24m x 3.76m||17'0' x 12'3'|
|Kitchen/Dining||6.53m x 3.00m||21'3' x 9'9'|
|WC||2.00m x 1.12m||6'6' x 3'8'|
|Garage||4.87m x 2.64m||15'10' x 8'7'|
|Bedroom 1||3.94m x 3.59m||12'9' x 11'8'|
|Ensuite||2.86m x 1.67m||9'4' x 5'5'|
|Bedroom 2||3.35m x 3.23m||11'0' x 10'6'|
|Bathroom||2.02m x 1.87m||6'6' x 6'1'|
|Bedroom 3||3.23m x 3.10m||10'6' x 10'2'|
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52351577.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Henbane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect GB Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.