4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Earlswood at Bloor Homes at Pinhoe, Pinn Court Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached family home
- Impressive integral garage and additional 2 parking spaces
- Excellent open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Fitted mirror located above basin to bathroom
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- South-west facing garden
- Overlooking open space
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 149: The Earlswood
Designed with careful consideration, The Earlswood is the perfect option for superior family living. With 4 double bedrooms and open plan space, it's both stylish and practical.
The living room is flooded with natural light from the attractive bay window, making it an ideal place to relax. For entertaining or family meals, the open plan kitchen/dining area is perfect. Offering plenty of space and enhanced by attractive French doors to the garden, it is a real feature, and with a separate utility area, it keeps the practical elements of living conveniently tucked away. The utility area also offers direct access to the integral garage, a hugely practical feature.
Upstairs, each of the 4 bedrooms is a double, meaning the whole family has their own comfortable space. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes and the second bedroom also has an en suite. The main family bathroom features a bath and separate walk in shower, meaning all aspects of family life are covered. This modern home also features a convenient integral garage, additional parking and a substantial south-west facing garden!
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeā±”
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Kitchen Dining - 6.90 x 3.06
(22'8" x 10'1")
- Utility - 2.02 x 1.80
(6'7" x 5'11")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.83
(12'7" x 15'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom One - 3.85 x 3.48
(12'7" x 11'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.03 x 3.78
(9'11" x 12'5")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 3.22 x 3.56
(10'7" x 11'8")
- Bedroom Four - 3.76 x 3.07
(12'4" x 10'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.