4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Mowbury at Wynyard Grange, Hanzard Drive, Wynyard, Billingham, Durham, TS22 5FE
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Single garage
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
Plots 83 & 84, The Mowbury, is a fantastic home arranged over three storeys providing an excellent balance of living accommodation. The ground floor comprises a Milan-inspired kitchen which comes in a range of colours and styles, and has integrated appliances - including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! This area flows to the dining area and beyond, a spacious living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden fills the space with natural light.
On the first floor, you'll find the master bedroom with en-suite shower room which is finished with stylish Porcelanosa tiles and a digitally controlled shower. The master bedroom also comes with a fitted sliding door wardrobe system available in a range of colours. On this floor, there is also another bedroom and ample storage.
On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with contemporary "floating" bathroom suite finished with exquisite full height and feature Porcelanosa tiles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plots_83_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.