4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Titchfield at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- Sought-after location
- In close proximity to excellent schools
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Selected Bosch appliances included
- Contemporary Roca sanitary ware
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite & fitted wardrobes
- Generous ceiling heights
- Help to Buy available*
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
* Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm *
Plot 92: The Titchfield
The Titchfield is a beautifully designed, detached family home, perfect for growing families.
This wonderful family home boasts a stunning open plan kitchen / dining area which helps makes family time more enjoyable. You'll find a welcoming and spacious lounge with a bay window feature to front of the home, great for relaxing at the end of the day.
Additional spaces such as a separate utility and downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features two generously sized, double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a stylish en suite and includes fitted wardrobes. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Alms Meadow.
** FREEHOLD PROPERTY **
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 6.04
(11'3" x 19'10" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 6.20 x 3.11
(20'4" x 10'3")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.31
(4'10" x 4'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.57 x 3.78
(8'5" x 12'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.56 x 2.45
(11'8" x 8'0")
- Bedroom three - 2.12 x 3.18
(6'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom four - 2.56 x 2.32
(8'5" x 7'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_92_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.