5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Holyrood at Kinnaird Park, Hamilton Road, Larbert, FK5
This lovely five bedroom family home has a
spacious ground floor, with stunning lounge and spacious
dining/family/kitchen area. There is also a utility room and cloaks located off the
kitchen. From the hallway is the staircase to the first floor and the study which is located to the front of the house.
The first floor comprises five bedrooms of
which bedroom one has an en-suite and built in wardrobes. Also accessed
the landing is the family bathroom and bedrooms two, three, four and
five with bedrooms two and three sporting a jack 'n' jill en-suite.
Floorplans may vary from plot to plot. Please ask
your sales executive for details of your chosen plot
- Lounge - 4.65 x 4.17 metre
- Dining / Family / Kitchen - 6.43 x 6.3 metre
- Utility - 2.06 x 1.8 metre
- Cloaks - 2.06 x 1.07 metre
- Study - 2.18 x 3.23 metre
- Double Garage - 5.31 x 5.64 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 7.82 x 5.64 metre
- En-suite - 2.87 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.65 x 4.19 metre
- En-suite - 2.59 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.38 x 2.62 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.38 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.18 x 2.87 metre
- Bathroom - 2.16 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.