5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Tall Trees , Elms Way, TS15 9AZ
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Two en-suite bedrooms
The Durham, plot 24, is a¬†spacious¬†five bedroom home designed for modern living.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious dual aspect kitchen which extends to the dining area. The kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! All as standard. The room is full of natural light from the feature bay window and floor to ceiling bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, three of which are doubles. This property benefits from en suite bathrooms to both the master bedroom and bedroom two, which feature digitally controlled showers and a stylish fixed head shower.
The master bedroom has a fitted sliding door wardrobe system available in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" suite with hidden storage and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which are available in a range of colours, patterns and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.