5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Harley at Denewood, Ingleby Barwick, TS17
The Harley key features:
- 5 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/family and breakfast area
- Separate living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
The ground floor consists of a large living room, an open plan breakfast and family area and kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor features all 5 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en suite and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.58 x 3.49 metre
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 8.55 x 3.43 metre
- Utility - 2.4 x 1.69 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.49 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.84 x 2.58 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.73 x 2.82 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.6 x 2.53 metre
- Bedroom Five - 2.58 x 2.01 metre
- Bathroom - 2.82 x 2.17 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.