4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Greenhall Village, Blantyre, South Lanarkshire, G72
- Carpets, curtains & lightfittings included
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, The Norbury (plot 21) is a four bedroom family home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. The ground floor comprises of a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining area with bi-fold doors opening out onto the decking area and garden. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! The spacious lounge to the front has superior views of the garden. Also on the ground floor, you'll find a WC and cloakroom.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a luxury ensuite, and fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.