4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Seeger at Brookland Park, Low Lane, Acklam, Middlesbrough, TS5
- Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge
- Stylish Kitchen Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
The Seeger with its inviting angled hallway opens on to an IMPRESSIVE BAY-WINDOWED LOUNGE and, to the rear, a bright, airy KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS and a thoughtfully planned utility cupboard. FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE EN-SUITE are accessed from a generously sized landing.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5.33 x 3.4 metre
- KitchenDining - 5.09 x 3.72 metre
- Utility - 1.68 x .76 metre
- WC - 1.35 x 1.8 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.4 x 3.21 metre
- En-Suite - 2.28 x 1.21 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.89 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 4.25 x 2.42 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.44 x 3.17 metre
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2.04 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52852776.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071570000006_4_51_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.