4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Midford at Millfields At Lingfield Point, Lingfield Point, Darlington, DL1
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Useful storage cupboard
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Well-proportioned fourth bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private garden
The Midford is a superb 4 bedroom detached home with single garage, ideal for families who want a little extra space.
It features a spacious kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to the private rear garden, which makes al fresco dining easy, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry. The spacious living room overlooks the front of the home and provides the ideal space for relaxing in.
The generous master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room for added privacy. Three further good sized bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom complete the home.
- Kitchen/Dining area - 5.73m x 3.38m , 18'10" x 11'1"
- Lounge - 3.63m x 4.49 , 11'11" x 14'9"
- Master bedroom - 3.28m x 3.61m , 10'9" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.82m x 3.53m , 9'3" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82m x 2.54m , 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.36m x 2.19m , 7'9" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52862077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11070-b7c005c77e574472a573997631ebb0f7_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.