2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Elowyn at Boslowen, Foundry Road, Camborne, TR14
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Integrated kitchen appliances
2 bedroom home featuring open plan kitchen/dining area and living room with French doors to the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom and two double bedrooms.
- Living Room - 3.86m x 2.81m 12'8" x 9'3"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.01m x 2.81m 16'5" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 2.79m 12'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.86m x 2.67m 12'8" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52884993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.