5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Millbrook, High Gill Road, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
The Durham, plot 54,¬†is a stunning five bedroom detached home designed with family life and modern living in mind.
This is a spacious home which is flooded with light. On the ground floor, the reception hall leads to all the living spaces including study, living area with feature bi-fold doors and the open plan kitchen/family and dining area. The stylish Milan-inspired kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, and microwave. There is also a separate utility room, WC, and storage on this floor.
Upstairs you will find five bedrooms, the master bedroom has fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room, whilst the second bedroom also benefits from en suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, there is a large rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.