4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Whitford at Pennington Wharf, Horrocks Street, Plank Lane, Leigh, WN7
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private rear garden
- Detached single garage with driveway
The 4 bedroom Whitford features a traditional double fronted design, with a spacious interior layout that makes it an ideal family home.
An entrance lobby leads to a good sized lounge and an open plan kitchen/dining room, each opening through French doors to the private garden. A study, a utility room and a guest cloakroom are also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, an en suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms, a well proportioned fourth bedroom and a main bathroom are found off the landing.
- Kitchen - 2.850m x 3.870m, 9'4" x 12'8"
- Dining Area - 2.850m x 2.880m, 9'4" x 9'6"
- Lounge - 3.350m x 4.570m, 11'0" x 15'0"
- Study - 2.310m x 2.180m, 7'7" x 7'2"
- WC - 1.850m x 0.975m, 6'1'' x 3'2''
- Utility - 2.000m x 1.560m, 6'7'' x 5'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.410m x 4.040m, 11'2" x 13'3"
- En Suite to Master - 1.650m x 1.430m, 5'5" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.910m x 3.600m, 9'7" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.910m x 3.160m, 9'7" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.160m x 2.710m, 10'5'' x 8'11''
- Family Bathroom - 2.090m x 1.700m, 6'11'' x 5'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52950836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20202-95c382bd458149e8b643a255fc2b5adc_4_50_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.