2 bedroom apartment for saleCanterbury at Woodall Grange, Constitution Hill East, Dudley, DY2
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 567 sqft
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Spacious living area with open plan living
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Canterbury is ready to move into now and comes complete with:
- Fully integrated kitchen which includes a washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Downlights to the bathroom and kitchen
- Flooring throughout
- Many more options, please speak to the sales executive for more information
All this from only £99,995 and with Help to Buy, you'll only need a £5,000 deposit!
This apartment features a spacious
living area with a modern, open plan kitchen, dining and living room
There is a master bedroom and a second good-sized bedroom. There is also a
separate bathroom and ample storage space, making these apartments perfect for
The Canterbury benefits from an allocated parking space.
Use Help to Buy and you'll need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £5,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £19,999
Mortgage (75%) = £74,997
2 bedroom apartment
- Living/Dining Room - 4.38m x 4.28m , 14'5'' x 14'1''
- Kitchen area - 2.76m x 2.56m , 9'1'' x 8'5''
- Master Bedroom - 2.53m x 4.22m , 8'4'' x 13'10'''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.27m x 2.60m , 7'6'' x 8'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54085409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-10556-5434d0a662724924a579d08848d4326a_2_13_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.