5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cotham at Tall Trees , Worsall Road, TS15 9PE
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Two en-suite bedrooms
Plot 121, the Cotham is a stylish five bedroom home designed for the way we live today. The ground floor comprises a fantastic lounge with feature bay window, plus a flexible open plan kitchen and dining area which extends to the family room and features stunning floor to ceiling bi-fold doors which fill the space with natural light. The kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave! All as standard.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, four of which are doubles. This property benefits from en suite bathrooms to both the master bedroom and bedroom two, which feature digitally controlled showers and a stylish fixed head shower.
The master bedroom has a fitted sliding door wardrobe system available in a range of finishes and a feature bay window. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" suite with hidden storage and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which are available in a range of colours, patterns and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.