4 bedroom mews house for saleArkendale Court at Chevin Park, Bradford Road, Menston, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS29
- 10 year Premier warranty
- Allocated parking
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Part Exchange to the home you want
Fully furnished home to showhome standards, ready to move into.
This stunning brand new four bedroom luxury house is ready to move into - fully furnished - and is available with FULL VALUE Part Exchange and now includes stamp duty & legal fees paid, plus carpets, floor tiles, blinds and lightfittings!¬†
With the full high specification included in all our homes, this ideal property consists of a generous kitchen, complete with a full range of integrated appliances and dining area. A separate study provides additional space.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 both benefit from en-suite facilities and sit alongside another two bedrooms and a sumptuous bathroom, fitted with a double ended bath, rainfall shower head and a hair rinse extension over, plus full height feature tiling. The kitchen and all bathrooms are all complimented by downlights and the house is allocated double private parking.
There is high interest for this popular development so it is advisable to book your appointment without delay.
Enjoy a unique lifestyle rarely offered elsewhere in a breathtaking location, surrounded by 200 acres of green open space close to local amenities.
Images are from a variety of properties across Chevin Park. ¬†Special offer subject to terms and conditons
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.