4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 410 The Gransdale at Merivale Place at Taylor Wimpey at Cambourne, Brace Dein, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23
- Lifetime home
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Balcony overlooking green open space from bedroom 3
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/family room
- Downstairs cloakroom
The Gransdale at Merivale Place has a duel aspect living room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room both open through French doors to the private rear garden. A separate dining room, a useful guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en-suite master bedroom us found on the first floor, along with three further double bedrooms, the third bedroom has a balcony, and the family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Kitchen/Family Room - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Dining - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.07m x 3.77m, 19'11" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.98m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54523207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12717-410_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.