3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Laurel at Crofton Grange, Land at Chase Farm Drive, Blyth, NE24
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Superb fitted kitchen with dining area
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Family bathroom
The 3 bedroom Laurel is a wonderfully designed mews-style home, ideal for those looking to step up the property ladder.
A guest cloakroom is found off the entrance hall which also open to the open plan kitchen/dining room.
To the rear of the home is the separate lounge which is bright and airy with French doors to the rear garden.
The first floor houses the generous master bedroom which features an en suite shower room as well as useful storage cupboard.
There are also 2 further single bedrooms and a modern family bathroom off the central landing which complete the first floor layout.
- Lounge - 3.934m x 3.548m , 12'11" x 11'8"
- Kitchen - 2.414m x 3.296m , 7'11" x 10'10"
- Dining Area - 2.980m x 2.471m , 9'9" x 8'1"
- Downstairs Cloaks - 1.433m x 1.442m , 4'8" x 4'9"
- Master Bedroom - 2.857m x 3.575m, 9'4'' x 11'9''
- En suite - 1.002m x 2.737m , 3'3" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 1.905m x 3.551m , 6'3" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 1.963 x 2.553m , 6'5" x 8'5"
- Bathroom - 1.905m x 2.128m , 6'3" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54550984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11142-f48ec278ec7b4c3e915744db115d546c_3_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.