4 bedroom detached house for saleClifford at Clarence Court, Land off Murton Lane, Easington Lane, DH5
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Spacious, main reception room with bay window
- Family bathroom
- Detached single garage
The Clifford is a prime example of the fantastic use of space and design seen throughout Clarence Court.
This spacious 4 bedroom detached home has a large, bright lounge with bay window to the front of the property and a second reception room is across the welcoming hallway, which could alternatively be used as an office.
The kitchen/diner is vast and spans the width of the property at the rear, perfect for family dining or entertaining. There are also French doors to the rear garden allowing plenty of natural light into the room.
Upstairs are 4 generous bedrooms, including a master bed with modern en suite. A further 2 double bedrooms and final single bedroom along with the modern family bath complete the first floor layout of this fantastic home.
Click here to email the development
- Reception Room 1 - 3.610m x 5.070m, 11'10'' x 16'7"
- Reception Room 2 - 2.800m x 3.050m, 9'2" x 10'0"
- Kitchen/Dining - 2.880m x 7.660m, 9'5" x 25'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.610m x 3.510m, 11'10" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.800m x 4.170m, 9'2" x 13'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.740m x 2.950m, 8'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.640m x 1.920m, 8'7" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54551041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-11143-a88eb9c388af42e68ee11c584dff6f36_4_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.