2 bedroom flat for saleCaulfield House at Kidderpore Green, Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3 7SU
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 1030 sq ft/95.7 sq m
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Miele appliances
- Duravit white sanitary ware
- Integrated audio system
- Recessed dimmable LED downlighters
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
The BALCONY of this lovely apartment can be accessed from the open plan living/dining room. The kitchen features German handleless furniture and MIELE APPLIANCES. Totalling 1030 sq ft/95.7 sq m. The apartment features an INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM, underfloor heating and cooling comfort. PARKING included. Ready to move into now.
- Living/dining - 6.5 x 3.84m (21'4" x 12'7")
- Kitchen - 3.24 x 2.87m (10'7" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 7.32 x 3.11m (23'11" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 5.02 x 2.75m (16'5" x 9'0")
- Total Area - 96.2 sq m (1035sqft)
- Balcony - 1.6 x 6.08m (5'2" x 19'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54625397.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.