4 bedroom town house for saleThe Ledbury at Melton View, Pastures Road, Mexborough, S64
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
This impressive 3 storey, four bedroom mid townhouse has been ideally designed around modern living. A spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room offers space for the whole family to enjoy and boasts bi-fold doors that let light flood in.
The designer kitchen comes in a choice of colours and styles and is complete with the full range of integrated appliances. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and private en suite facilities and the boutique inspired house bathroom provides luxury at every turn with stylish taps, floating sanitaryware, chrome towel warmer and full height tiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.