4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tetbury at Broadmeadows, Browney Lane, Browney, Durham, DH7 8HT
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, plot 50 the Tetbury is a fantastic four bedroom home. As you step into the ground floor of this stunning double fronted home you'll enter a spacious entrance hall with a study, utility room and WC leading from it. The separate lounge benefits from a walk in bay to the front aspect and stunning bi-fold doors to the rear aspect, allowing the light to naturally flow.
To the rear of the home, there is a great kitchen/dining/family room. The kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! All as STANDARD. Beautiful floor to ceiling bi-fold doors lead from the family area to the rear garden.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a stunning en suite, and also benefits from a bay window and a fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plots_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.