1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Alnwick at Magdalene Gardens, Willowtree Avenue, Belmont, Durham, DH1 1DY
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Allocated parking
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
The Alnwick, plots 32 & 33, represent a fantastic opportunity for local people in the Durham area. This one bedroom apartment features a spacious open plan living area at the rear of the property, with a designer kitchen available in a range of colours. The kitchen comes with fully integrated appliances including a hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine â€" all as standard!
The double bedroom is at the front of the property. The bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
We are working with Durham County Council to offer these one bedroom apartments to those living or working in Durham - to find out if you qualify speak to our Sales Advisor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_Plots_32_33*. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.