5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lambourne at Cotswold Gate, Todenham Road, Moreton-In-Marsh, GL56
- Traditional gas central heating
- Recessed downlights
- Professionally designed contemporary kitchen with quartz work surfaces
- Built-in Siemens fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
- Built-in Siemens stainless steel single oven, gas hob with wok burner and extractor hood
- Ceramic floor tiles
- White Roca sanitaryware
- Solid core veneered internal doors
Superbly designed for contemporary family comfort, The Lambourne comprises a large, open plan family/dining room and kitchen featuring French doors to the rear garden, together with a separate utility room and W.C. The central hall leads through double doors into a light and spacious living room, also with French doors. Upstairs, a generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite is joined by two double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe, and the family bathroom. Complete with two further double bedrooms and a separate shower room on the top floor.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55333342.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference cd351499-2def-41bd-b7cc-3245103c6221_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.