2 bedroom coach house for saleThe Thorneycroft at The Old Orchard, Charlton Mead, Charlton Marshall, DT11
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Under pelmet lighting
- White sanitary ware from Ideal Standard with contemporary chrome fittings
- TV/Sky+/FM quad plates within living room
- Internal doors with oak effect finish and contemporary chrome furniture
- Wood burner installed to living room of Homes
- External light with PIR to all entry doors
- Rear gardens to be laid to turf
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Thorneycroft - Charlton Mead, Charlton Marshall - £265,000
A delightful two bedroom coach house which benefits from a generous balcony and integrated kitchen/living room in an open plan configuration. This property enjoys two equally sized bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom and an additional family bathroom. There is also a handy utility, carport and parking.
*Terms and conditions apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Please ask sales executive for details.
Kitchen 4.71m x 1.88m 15'5" x 6'2"
Living/Dining Room 4.71m x 3.70m 15'5" x 12'2"
Bedroom 1 4.20m x 2.82m 13'9" x 9'3"
Bedroom 2 3.91m x 2.65m 12'10" x 8'8"
The Old Orchard is a select development of new houses set in the pretty village of Charlton Marshall. Set amid breathtaking Dorset countryside within walking distance of the gently flowing River Stour, these homes combine traditional building techniques with the very latest fitting, fixtures and connectivity. The Old Orchard is just 2 miles south west of the market town of Blandford in Dorset
Charlton Marshall is a quintessential English village with a pretty 18th century church, popular pub and delightful walks along the North Dorset railway, which runs along the route of the former Somerset and Dorset Railway. The new development of homes can be accessed off Charlton Mead and Church Lane and comprises of 3 bedroom detached bungalows, a 2 bedroom apartment and a mix of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Locally known as Walkers Field, the original apple orchard will be retained within the development.
- 11 miles to the Sandbanks and Poole
- 20 miles to the Jurassic Coast
Sales & Marketing Suite open Thursday to Monday 10am - 4pm
Show home available.
T: 01258 480310
Full specification available on the Linden homes website
Ask about Part Exchange* & Assisted Move* schemes
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55374431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Thorneycroft. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.