5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Garvie at Liberton Grange, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Crichton and Cleland Showhomes are now open daily
- Five bedrooms - Master and second bedroom with en-suites
- French doors to outside rear garden / decked area
- Limited availability due to incredible demand - act quickly!
- Homes at Liberton Grange are from the award-winning Signature Range
- Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage
- Close to good local primary and secondary schooling
- Well Equipped Family bathroom
- Double integral garage
Comprising five spacious bedrooms, two with an en suite and impressive walk-in wardrobe, The Garvie has been designed for flexible family luxury. Featuring double doors, the large lounge is accompanied by an open plan kitchen and family/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, a separate utility room, cloakroom and integral double garage. All complemented with a four-piece family bathroom suite, plus the fifth bedroom can be used as a private study for home working.
Overall size: 2,062 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7101_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.