3 bedroom property for saleThe Bank at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Architecturally unique home, NEW to the CALA Portfolio
- Stunning Waterside Villa overlooking the Water of Leith
- Large, bright living areas on the ground and first floors
- Characterful coombed ceilings to second floor bedrooms
- Separate study and laundry room provide additional, useful space
- Plenty of functional storage throughout the home
- Close to excellent local primary and secondary schooling
- Fantastic commuting distance to Edinburgh City Centre
- Excellent transport links including nearby train station
This charming 3 bedroom waterside villa is a hidden gem, boasting an enviable position at Kinleith Mill, directly overlooking the idyllic Water of Leith and surrounded by mature trees. From this spot, it's hard to believe that all the amenities and bustle of Edinburgh city centre are so close at hand.
Entering directly into the hallway on the ground floor, there is an immediate sense of light and space with views straight through the large, open-plan kitchen and family/dining area, where grand, enhanced height bi-fold patio doors can be pulled fully open, bringing the outdoors in and providing an ideal space either for quiet relaxation, or for entertaining. This floor also benefits from a convenient separate study and a cloakroom.
The first floor boasts a spacious lounge and a generous master bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobes and 4 piece en suite. Upstairs, the second floor boasts two further bedrooms with characterful coombed ceilings as well as a well-equipped family bathroom and a useful laundry room.
Overall size: 1636 sq ft.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55468639.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c699dbe4-f8eb-4556-968f-2fcb5f25c046_3_33_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.