4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hadleigh at Coton House Estate, Lutterworth Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0AA
- A unique development within the grounds of the Grade II listed Coton House
- Extraordinary surroundings and views
- High specification kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Sitting room opens through French doors to the private garden
- Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Garage and driveway parking for 2 more cars
- Part Exchange available
- Award winning builder
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Hadleigh fully embraces modern family living. Its generous, flexible design includes a well-proportioned sitting room, together with an expansive kitchen/dining room that flows naturally into the garden room and outside via French doors. A separate utility room neatly stores away additional appliances as well as providing a side exit. All four bedrooms are light and spacious, with the master boasting a luxury en suite, three featuring a fitted wardrobe and the second bedroom also enjoying private access to the family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f2c7d0f7-91dd-4261-93f6-6cbbb33fd629_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.