4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Farnham at Shepherds Fold, Stratford Road, Mickleton, GL55 6SR
- Traditional Cotswold stone
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Professionally designed upgraded kitchen with stone worktop
- Single oven, combination microwave oven and winecooler
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Ceramic floor tiling to all wet rooms and kitchen, carpet to all other room
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- Single garage and one parking space
- 100% Part Exchange Available
The Farnham, allows you to mix in the informal surroundings of the 22ft open plan kitchen and family/dining room and a separate utility room on one side. Or step through double doors and retire to the large light-filled sitting room on the other, with French doors into the garden. This perfectly balanced family home, also boasts four generous bedrooms, as well as an en suite and built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom, together with a spacious family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
Plot 42, The Farnham is positioned in the corner of a beautifully presented private drive, with single garage. This traditional Cotswold stone home has a large westerly facing garden, fully enclosed with a timber fence. Our Home of the Week is currently available with Full £13,497 Stamp Duty Paid and £1,000 towards Legal Fees* Now available with an upgraded kitchen with stone worktop, single oven, combination microwave oven, winecooler, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiling in all wet rooms and kitchen and carpets to all other rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b20ff1be-02dc-462a-8784-7e036cef06c7_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.