3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 9 at Hadley Manor, Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire, EN4 0JT
- Professionally designed open plan kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Up to 100% Part Exchange available* and NO concierge fees
- Walk in wet room style shower to all en suites and shower room^
- Pedestrian lift access to all floors and lower ground parking
- Underfloor gas-fired wet heating system throughout
- Air conditioning to all principal rooms
- Individually designed dressing room to master bedroom
- Large private terrace and landscaped communal gardens
The Regent is our impressive penthouse apartment that features all the light and space you need to complement your aspirational lifestyle. There’s elegance and glamour in every detail, from the high specification kitchen/breakfast room to the palatial sitting room, with both opening onto a private terrace via folding doors and enjoying elevated south west views onto the Hadley Wood golf course. The luxury master suite boasts a spacious dressing room with en suite, while the second bedroom also has an en suite and the third bedroom would make an ideal study if preferred.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: The Regent penthouse show apartment is available with flooring, lighting and full interior package, plus Stamp Duty paid (on full asking price only).
Showhome open daily 11am - 5pm and open late on Thursdays until 7pm.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55572586.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 092bde15-0f20-4824-8f2e-b836fec8e4e8_3_44_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.