3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cam at The Pavilions, Green Road, Rickling Green, CB11
- Open plan German kitchen with silestone work surfaces, upstands and splashback to hob
- Vado & Roca sanitaryware
- Pre-wiring for TV/satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living, kitchen/breakfast room and master bedroom
- A handy cloakroom and clever storage cupboards
- Retractable garage doors and fluorescent light tubes installed to garages
- Laminate worktops to utility
- High gloss white vanity units
- Rear garden and paved patio area
- TV points to all other bedrooms
- A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
This attractive timber-clad family home features a fully-fitted kitchen to the front and the contemporary comfort of a spacious living/dining room with French doors to the rear patio.
A handy cloakroom and clever storage cupboards are enhanced by a generous garage, above which the large master bedroom enjoys the privacy of an en suite shower room and two built-in wardrobes. The second bedroom also has an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, joined by a sleek family bathroom.
All carpets and flooring included in price
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b51139b1-b257-4f83-887c-753d9321592c_3_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.