3 bedroom apartment for saleBalcony Apartment - Plot 4 at High Peak, London Road, Berkshire Sunningdale, Ascot, SL5
- Bespoke designer kitchen
- Large private balcony overlooking Sunningdale Golf Course
- Large master suite with views over golfcourse and private dressing area
- Spacious separate utility room with integrated appliances
- Views over Sunningdale ladies golf course
- Fantastic road links
- Leafy secluded area
- Available with Part Exchange*
- Large Storage area, perfect for Golf Clubs
- Garage Parking
Boasting an impressive entrance hall and double doors to an exceptionally light, 1,040 sq ft. kitchen/dining/living room, this high end, three bedroom balcony apartment most definitely has the wow factor. Surrounded by tranquil woodland and golf course views, French doors also open onto a private garden balcony, perfect for entertaining. Equipped with a dressing room or fitted wardrobe, the three en suite bedrooms allow you to relax in contemporary luxury. Made all the more impressive by a large separate utility room, guest cloakroom and lots of storage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55574866.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 08dc591a-9b82-45e4-8a7a-5c146d3e87a2_3_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.