2 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Apartment - Plot 2 at High Peak, London Road, Berkshire Sunningdale, Ascot, SL5
- Bespoke designer kitchen
- Sizable private landscaped garden
- Car Port Parking
- Leafy Secluded location
- Excellent amenities within walking distance
- Fantastic road links
- Light filled spaces
- Storage for golf clubs
- Patio area to Master Bedroom
- High specification throughout
The spacious hallway takes a grand entrance through double doors into a glamorous combined kitchen, dining room and living room, complete with feature fireplace and stylish French doors to entertain outside on your private patio. The two en suite bedrooms come with a walk-in dressing room or fitted wardrobe and the master also features French doors on private patio. This apartment comes complete with a separate utility room, W.C and plenty of storage.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55574872.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c3c4a1a6-2820-4421-ab8a-fd05191aa8a3_2_43_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.