5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kirkham at Apperley Green, Harrogate Road, Apperley Bridge, Bradford, BD10
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Double garage
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
READY TO MOVE INTO WITH SOUTH FACING, LANDSCAPED GARDEN AND NOW FULLY FURNISHED!
Plot 12 The Kirkham, is a magnificent house and has great kerb appeal and exudes quality even before entering. Once inside, the superior specification is immediately apparent from the finer details, such as the range of internal doors with Italian styled brassware and high profile skirting boards. The living room has a large bay window overlooking the front landscaped garden and two handy storage cupboards are located under the stairs.
The guest cloakroom is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling.
At the end of the hallway, a spectacular kitchen and generously proportioned family room benefit from the superb bi-fold doors, flooding these flexible rooms with natural light and feel good factor. These fully open onto the terraced area of the lawned garden. The extensive range of kitchen units are available in a selection of colour combinations with fully integrated appliances, to include oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, and microwave. A glass splashback complements the quality hob and there are several stylish taps to accompany the one and a half bowl sink. Downlights complete the effect and a useful utility room opens out to the side of the property.
A personnel door leads conveniently from the family room into the integral double garage, which also benefits from light and power. ¬†Additional parking is in the form of the double width drive outside.
An elegant staircase featuring a walnut inlay with contrasting handrail leads to the four double and one single bedroom on the first floor. The master bedroom is fitted with contemporary sliding wardrobes in a choice of finishes and features en-suite shower facilities, as does bedroom 2. These are complete with vanity units and recessed shelving in a range of finishes. The low profile shower trays feature glass and chrome doors, square fixed heads and additional hair rinse retractable hoses. The stylish house bathroom features contemporary sanitaryware with a choice of bath panel to coordinate with a quality vanity unit and the full height and feature wall tiles are from the very latest collections. The large bath is double ended with a concealed waterfall tap and downlights add the final touches.
Internal images are from this actual property, plot 12 at Apperley Green
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.