4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pendlebury at Melton View, Pastures Road, Mexborough, S64
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Single garage
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
Full Value Part Exchange and Express Move package available
The ultimate family home, this house type always sells quickly. The spacious designer kitchen/Live area benefits from two sets of bi-fold doors, allowing light to flood into this haven of activity. The designer kitchen is available in a choice of colours and styles and is complete with the full range of integrated appliances, including oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave.
The guest WC is just as impressive as the larger bathrooms in the house, featuring crisp white wall hung sanitaryware and complemented by full height and feature wall tiling. The spacious, separate Relax room is the perfect place to unwind while the handy additional room to the front of the home can be used as a study, playroom or den. Both of these rooms feature attractive walk-in bay windows.
The generous master bedroom benefits from a bay window, extensive fitted wardrobe and luxurious en suite The family bathroom offers style at every turn with elegant taps, floating sanitaryware, hidden storage, chrome towel heater and full height tiling. A detached garage with double driveway completes the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.