2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Carleton Lifetime Home at The Mallards, Nature's Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7
- German kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback hob
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Storage space
- Surrounded by parkland
- Local amenities close by
- French doors leading to garden
- Bright and stylish interiors
- Quality finish throughout
- Show homes open daily from 10:30am-5:00pm
- JUST ASK CALA
Designed to the Lifetime Homes standard, this adaptable two bedroom terrace
features a stylish en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a luxury bathroom to cleanse away the day. Downstairs, the open plan living/dining room provides ample space to unwind or entertain, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The separate kitchen is fully fitted with CALA’s quality specification, complemented by an understairs cupboard and all-important W.C. for guests.
957.64 SQ. FT
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55631635.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 273e4ed0-3cdc-47d1-acb0-a891d49b0146_2_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.