2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Cranford at Burnell Park, Vert Court, Haldane Avenue, Haddington, EH41
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
Perfect for modern family life, The Cranford (plot 53) has everything you could wish for in a home. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/family/dining area, perfect for entertaining. The designer kitchen comes in a range of colours and finishes and is complete with integrated Hoover appliances, including an oven, hob and extractor fan. Stunning patio doors let light flood in and truly open up the home.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted sliding wardrobes. The family bathroom is fantastic, and comes complete with a shower over bath and exquisite half-height porcelonosa tiling. A second bedrooms completes the first floor.
This is a mid-terraced low cost home and is brought to you in partnership with East Lothian Council. All purchasers must meet eligibility guidelines as set by ELC. Please speak to a Sales Advisor for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.