1 bedroom flat for saleChapter Street at 26, Chapter Street, London SW1P 4NY
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 525 sq ft/48.7 sq m
- Fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and Silestone worktops
- Bathroom with individually designed solid surface vanity units
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Wood-veneered feature doors
- Multi-room integrated audio system
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
- Quiet residential location
This east facing one-bedroom apartment offers an OPEN PLAN living/dining room and a fully-fitted kitchen with SILESTONE WORKTOPS and Siemens appliances. The bedroom features a fitted wardrobes with internal lighting. The high specification includes a MULTI-ROOM INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM, comfort cooling and underfloor heating to all rooms for your comfort. Totalling 525 sq ft/48.7 sq m.
- Living - 3.5 x 3.97m (11'6" x 13'0")
- Kitchen - 2.54 x 2.71m (8'4" x 8'11")
- Bedroom - 2.78 x 4.77m (9'1" x 15'8")
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 2.14m (6'11" x 7'0")
- Total Area - 48.7 sq m (525sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55680884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.