2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Andrew Mid Terraced at Masterton Gate , Masterton Gate, Aberdour Road, Middlebank Rise, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8NG
- French doors maximise light into the lounge/dining room and offer easy access to the private rear garden
- Fully-fitted kitchen is bright and airy room with views to the front garden
- Large cupboard in the central hallway provides a useful storage solution
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms offer plenty of space to relax in
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The spacious fully-fitted kitchen overlooks the front garden, whilst the lounge/dining area has French doors to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. Hall storage and a downstairs WC are handy additions, plus two bedrooms and a family bathroom make this home ideal for families.
This virtual tour is of a typical Andrew show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 2.06m x 3.30m, 6'9'' x 10'10''
- Living Room/Dining Room - 4.02m x 3.54m, 13'2'' x 11'8''
- Cloaks - 1.80m x 1.22m , 5'11" x 4'0"
- Master Bedroom - 4.02m x 3.59m, 13'2'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.02m x 2.40m, 13'2'' x 7'11''
- Bathroom - 1.77m x 2.10m , 5'10" x 6'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55719121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11411-048bbac14b5c4bdf958c292ac302ea3b_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.