3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 6 & 7 at Tawny Drive, Bell Lane, PO20
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- French doors to rear garden
- Acommodation over 3 storeys
- Plenty of storage
- Bedroom 2 with en suite and fitted double wardrobes
- Integrated washer / dryer
- Integrated single oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Contemporary living space with high specification throughout
- Located 5 miles south of Chichester
Designed with a host of contemporary features, this elegant, partly timber-clad home combines a spacious bay-fronted kitchen with a large flexible sitting room, opening out through French doors onto the rear patio area. Upstairs, the master bedroom’s generous dressing room and four-piece en suite create a sumptuous haven, together with an additional storage room. Both the en suite bedroom on the top floor and third bedroom have built-in wardrobes, complemented by a luxury family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55956373.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2cfea42b-aeb0-44c6-8093-ea51d894fa0a_3_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.