3 bedroom house for saleThe Rathmell at Highgrove Place at Highgrove Place, Smirthwaite Street, Burnley, BB11
Equity Loan £103,995
- Energy Efficient Boiler
- 10 Year NHBC Warrenty
- Three bedrooms
- en-suite to master bedroom
- Contemporary Kitchen Units & square edge worktops
- off road parking
- lobby/office area
- 3 storey living
- Bay window feature to living area
- ample storage
The Rathmell boasts spacious living at its very best. Starting on the ground floor, there is a generous size living area complete with bay window leading through to its convenient w.c. and storage cupboard. To the back of the property is an open plan kitchen/dining area complete with french doors.
The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms along with family bathroom storage cupboard and lobby area that takes you to the second floor where you will find the superb master bedroom complete with an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 41 The Rathmell at Highgrove Place
Full price £129995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 2249 x 2735 7'5" x9'0"
- Dining - 2149 x 2735 7'1" x 9'0"
- Lounge - 3551 x 4341 11'8" x 14'3"
- W.C - 1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4491 x 2669 14'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2465 x 2883 8'1! x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2465 x 2034 8'1" x 6'8"
- Lobby - 1933 x 1777 6'4" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4491 x 5735 14'9" x 18'10"
- En-suite - 2369 x 1810 7'9" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14597_3_14_102041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.