3 bedroom house for saleThe Kellington at Highgrove Place at Highgrove Place, Smirthwaite Street, Burnley, BB11
- En-suite to Mater Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Double Driveway
- Mono Bloc Mixer Taps
- Square Edge Worktop and Up-Stand
- Linier Style Kitchen Units
- Contemporary style Chrome door furniture
- Energy efficient
- 10 Year NHBC warrenty
- Dual zone heating system
The Kellington is a three bedroom chic home that offers stylish living, with a front facing kitchen / dining area to the front of the property leaves the living area looking onto the rear garden. A convenient w.c. and storage cupboard complete the floor.
The second floor has three generous size bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Plot 39 The Kellington at Highgrove Place
Full price £109,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 2685 x 4608 8'10" x 15'1"
- Lounge - 4715 x 3521 15'6" x 11'7"
- W.C - 894 x 1940 2'11" x 6'4"
- Bathroom - 2018 x 1940 6'7" x 6'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 2604 x 3294 8'7" x 10'10"
- En-Suite - 2604 x 1643 8'7" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2604 x 3099 8'7" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 2018 x 3176 6'7" x 10'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15646_3_14_100845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.